How we do it
Code Wizards is owned and run by a technical team. We all started our careers as software developers and have honed our skills and specialised into our niche roles over our time in the industry.
It is well known that software projects often overrun in time and budget and in the worst of cases do so whilst also having features dropped. How do we at Code Wizards avoid this? We do so in three main ways:
1) We don’t believe in one size fits all. We understand that each client has different requirements, reporting and governance and as such we work with you to identify what you need from us as a software delivery partner. We are fully versed in a wide range of development processes and technical stacks and will only propose solutions and approaches that fit the requirements of your project. We generally run 2 weeks sprints within our own development team but we can use this to complement any overarching project governance your company may have.
2) Our team has experts in their field responsible for the various elements of software delivery who span multiple projects ensuring they retain a holistic view. Essentially in programming terms each person retains single responsibility for their area – they are the system of record!
3) Communication is king. We love speaking to our customers and clients. They're the ones with the great ideas and they're the ones who tell us how to improve. We're not proud and we love feedback (positive and negative) so we encourage working directly with clients across every role in our business. If you phone the office there's a good chance one of our senior team will answer the phone and take your call (and we do this every day).
Stuart's role is to provide leadership internally and oversee all elements of the customer's interaction and success.
Always "hands on" Stuart also ensures he understands clients and their needs by providing strategy, enterprise architecture and solution architecture.
For projects/clients Stuart provides the following:
- Complete end-to-end oversight
- Architectural and Security review
- Challenges / Devil's Advocate to the internal teams to ensure we provide the best solution
- Collaboration with clients to help them move forwards
- Enterprise Architecture / Reference Architecture
- IT Strategy Consultancy
- Solution Architecture
Martin ensures technical quality and resilience on your project and his role at Code Wizards is to:
- Translate the high level solution design to a robust scalable technical design
- Design the technical road map and strategy for your application
- Oversee the technical output from the delivery team to ensure resilience
- Ensure all security concerns are addressed and your application is ready for Pen testing
- Ensure all application performance and extensibility
ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY IS INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM MAGIC.Arthur C. Clarke
Code Wizards provide an extremely rare mix blending business and technology expertise. This enables their service/technology designs and implementation to add to business strategy and service objectives. The contribution to TheGivingMachine's mission, social impact as well as service implementation has been amazing - thank you!Richard Morris, Founder and CEO TheGivingMachine
Working In Partnership
We're up for (almost) anything.
Our partner network is continuing to grow with like-minded companies that can add value to our mutual client offering. If you would like to learn more about how we can grow together get in touch.